A perfect low-carb blend of meat and vegetables. This is Paleo, Low-Calorie & Low-Carb option for family lunch. Therefore, you should make meatballs and with them, you will surprise your household.
Just a little-minced turkey meat will give you a fantastic meal. Since now, you have them served with potatoes and rice. Time to try now something different – cover them with a sauce of broccoli.
Low-carb meatballs in a sauce of broccoli – Recipe
Serving – 4
- Prep time – 20 minutes
- Cooking time – 25 minutes
Way of preparation – Medium
- 1 small broccoli
- 1/2 waist leek
- 100 gr cauliflower;
- 1.5 l vegetable soup;
- 450 gr Turkey breast
- 1 clove garlic;
- small onion;
- one egg white;
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley;
- baking soda;
- pinch of sea salt.
Instructions for meatballs
- At first, of all clean the onion and chop it into small cubes. Than mash garlic and turkey grind in the meat grinder.
- In a bowl, combine together ground turkey, onion, and garlic. Then add the egg whites, pepper, chopped parsley, baking soda and sea salt to taste. Therefore, all this mix well to obtain a uniform mixture.
- Most noteworthy, your palms should be damp.
- Finally, from the prepared mixture, form small balls.
- In particular, in a saucepan pour the soup vegetables and cook until boiling. Then down in the soup for a few balls and cook them. And cook balls for 10 minutes. But not all then once. When is cooked, remove them from the boiler and drain the excess liquid.
- You must save the time, and while you cook the meatballs, you can prepare the vegetables from which you will make the sauce. When they are cooked prepare sauce vegetables. And broccoli and cauliflower clean from external leaves and roots. Rend the flowers and chop leek the bigger pieces.
- Now, Soup, where you cooked meatballs, strain. Then put the soup broccoli, cauliflower, and leeks. And cook vegetables to be soft. Strain the vegetables and place in blender.Therefore add a little broth from cooking to get the desired consistency is reached. Finally, season to taste and pour over meatballs.
- Serve and enjoy