Stuffed zucchini in tomato sauce
Lunch – low carbs. Easy to make and does not cost much.
Stuffed zucchini for 3 people:
At first of all are 3 zucchini (medium size), 300 grams of minced chicken, white meat, 1 egg white, 1 onion, 5 tablespoons of oil, dill, pepper, sea salt, grape seed oil
For the tomato sauce, it is necessary:
At first of all, the basic ingredient is 250 grams of peeled tomato. Then 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 1 clove garlic, 2 ounces beef soup, 5 tbsp oil, sea salt and pepper.
Weight of making stuffed Summer squash (zucchini )- Difficulty – medium!
- Preparation takes half an hour. The procedure is as follows:
At first of all, well wash the flask and cut in half, transversely. Shorten the tops on zucchini because they must firmly stand. Than interior clean (a hole) that could be poured the sauce inside.
- At first of all, you must clean the onion. Clean onion and chop them finely.
- Combine ground meat, egg whites, onion, dill (to taste), sea salt, pepper (to taste). Put all in one bowl. Therefore, stir all ingredients well. Because you must made one uniform mixture.
- Flask filled with filling inside.
- Specially prepared tomato sauce Mix it with tomato pulp from zucchini. This combined with Tomatoes- mashed, pureed garlic soup and add spices to taste and taste.
- Pour the tomato sauce into an ovenproof bowl. Since you do that, stuffed summer squash put in that sauce and cover with foil for baking. Bake in preheated oven at 200 for 30 minutes staircase. After 30 minutes of cooking, put the foil. After 30 minutes of baking, put the foil. Return to the oven and bake. Since Summer squash should become golden brown. When lunch is over, enjoy the magic of smell and taste.
The percentage of carbohydrates per 100 grams:
zucchini – 2.3% carb
cooked Tomatoes- 7% carbs