This is one easy paleo and low-carb lunch options. Perfect flavor combinations in this easy stuffed zucchini recipe. Easy to make and does not cost much.
Stuffed Zucchini – Recipe
Way of preparation – medium
- Total time – 1 hour 30 minutes
Yields – 3 servings
- 3 zucchini (medium size),
- 300 grams of minced chicken, white meat,
- 1 egg white,
- 1 onion,
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil,
- dill, pepper, sea salt ( to taste)
Tomato sauce – ingredients:
- 250 grams of peeled tomato,
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste,
- 1 garlic clove,
- 2 ounces beef soup,
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Instructions how to make stuffed zucchini
- At first of all, wash the flask and cut in half, transversely.
- Shorten the tops of zucchini because they must firmly stand. Than interior clean (a hole) that could be poured the sauce inside.
- Clean the onion and chop them finely.
- Combine ground meat, egg whites, onion, dill (to taste), sea salt, pepper (to taste).
- Stir well. Because you must be made one uniform mixture.
- Pour the filling into zucchini
- Mix Tomato sauce with tomato pulp from zucchini. Combine this with mashed tomatoes, pureed garlic soup and add spices to taste and taste.
- Pour the tomato sauce into an ovenproof bowl.
- Since you do that, put the stuffed zucchini in that sauce and cover with foil for baking.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 C for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes of baking, cover with the foil
- Return to the oven and bake
- Summer squash should become golden brown
- When lunch is over, enjoy the magic of smell and taste.
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
- calories – 394
- Total Fat – 29 g
- Total Carbs – 10 g (Fiber 3 g )
- Protein – 23 g
- Cholesterol 1 mg