This is one fragrant, colorful meal. Perfect aromatic barbecue for those who want to eat something light and easy. These chicken meatballs go perfectly with zucchini and peppers.
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 25 minutes
- Cooking time – 25 minutes
Yields – 2 servings
Chicken Meatballs – Recipe
- 500 grams of white chicken meat
- 1 onion,
- 1 egg white
- pinch of salt
- 1 small zucchini,
- 1 yellow pepper,
- pepper, chopped parsley ( to taste)
- 1 green pepper.
Instructions how to make chicken meatballs with vegetables
- At first of all, grind the chicken white meat.
- Then add finely chopped parsley and spices to taste.
- Since onions chop into small cubes fry them in a little oil and drain excess fat. Add to them a chicken.
- Add beaten egg whites to unite the mixture. From this mixture make balls.
- With the egg white, the easier you’ll make the balls.
- Since you finished with making balls, chop zucchini into thin slices. Roll up them as the array and chop peppers into bigger cubes.
- Immerse in the cold water wooden sticks for barbecue.
- Pour a little oil into a pan for grilling
- Stuck balls and vegetable on the sticks
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until they become golden
- Serve with seasonal fresh salads.