Kale chips are a low-calorie nutritious snack. Like potato chips, you cannot stop at just eating one.
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cook time – 10 minutes
Kale chips – recipe
- 4 cups kale leaves,
- 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil,
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice,
- 1 teaspoon oregano,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Instructions how to make kale chips
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the leaves from the thick stems
- Cut the leaves into small pieces (5 cm diameter). Pieces of leaves put in a deep bowl. Add olive oil, lemon juice, and oregano. Use your fingers to rub. Finally, add salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes. Until become crispy and golden.
- Remove the pan from the oven.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
Nutritional information ( total)
- Calories – 605 kcal
- Protein – 10 g
- Carbs – 40 g
- Fat – 44 g
- Fiber – 4 g
- Sugar – 1 g
Related A Crunchy Low-Carb Snack – Salami & Cheese Chips