Kale chips are a Paleo, low-carb, keto, banting, and low-calorie nutritious snack. Like potato chips, you can’t stop at just eating one. These kale chips that are crispy, easy to make, and so versatile! Just 30 minutes required for this healthy, simple snack.
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cook time – 20 minutes
Yields – 4 servings
Kale chips – recipe
- 4 cups kale leaves,
- 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil,
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice,
- 1 teaspoon oregano,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Optional seasoning: pepper, paprika
Instructions how to make kale chips
- Preheat an oven to 275 F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the leaves from the thick stems
- Cut the leaves into small pieces (5 cm diameter). Pieces of leaves put in a deep bowl. Add olive oil, lemon juice, and oregano. Use your fingers to rub. Finally, add salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 15 to 20 minutes. Until become crispy and golden.
- Remove the pan from the oven.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve as finger food.
Nutritional information ( amount per serving)
- Calories – 98 kcal
- Total Fat – 7 g
- Total Carbs – 7 g (Fiber 3 g)
- Protein – 5 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
Related A Crunchy Low-Carb Snack – Salami & Cheese Chips