Chicken kebabs – LOW CARBS. 2 recipes
Chicken kebabs with olives
Difficulty of preparation of this dish – medium
Preparation – 25 minutes
Hibernation – 20 minutes
baking – 20 minutes
To prepare this dish for two persons, it is necessary to:
At first place 350 grams of white chicken meat, 1 egg white, 2 waist onions, 100 grams of green olives without kernel, 2 green peppers (bell peppers) 1/2 small cabbage heads, sea salt, 1/2 lemon, olive oil and pepper.
- At first place, chicken white meat grind to a machine for grinding. Finely chop the garlic. Add the minced meat: egg whites, garlic and spices to taste. Finally leave the mixture in the fridge to rest for 30 minutes.
- Until mixture rests. Green peppers, clean from the stalks and seeds and cut into larger cubes.
- When the meat in the refrigerator breaks (30 minutes). Remove it from the refrigerator. Make small balls. In every ball put one olive tree in the middle.
- You will need a Sticks for barbecue. Why? Because you will rack up the meat on them. Than rack up: stuffed meat balls and dice the peppers. Kebabs fry in hot oil to golden brown.
- Cabbage grate it. Spices to taste it. Pour the lemon juice and olive oil and serve it as a salad.
Chicken kebabs with vegetables
Ingredients 4 people :
At first place is 500 g chicken fillets, 200 g fresh red peppers, 100 g zucchini , 100 g spring onions, 200 g button mushrooms, 4 – 5 tbsp oil.
1. At first place chicken fillets into cubes, place in a deep bowl and sprinkle with salt.
2. Wash the peppers, remove the seeds and is also cut into cubes. The white part of the purified green onions cut into larger pieces. Washed mushrooms cut into quarters, and zucchini into cubes.
3. Finally, chopped vegetables a little salt, and add the chicken.
4. Meat with vegetables Cover and let stand in a cool place for about 30 minutes, then thread the on wooden skewers for kebabs.
5. Prepared kebabs cook on all sides until they are golden.
Therefore, serve with skewers lettuce.
Mushrooms will retain a nice color and appearance if they are dry thoroughly before firing.