We can safely say that cabbage is a dietetic food. I’ll write the preparation process, although I often cook like today-all the ingredients ready, mixed, pour into the express pot, and cook 45 min. No matter how you will cook it, the boiled cabbage will be delicious. So check these low carb, paleo recipes.
Boiled cabbage with beef meat and bacon
- 1 head of fresh young cabbage,
- 400 grams of beef,
- 2 -3 slices of bacon,
- 1 red pepper,
- 1 tomato,
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh red pepper,
- 2 – 3 heads of onion,
- 2 – 3 sheets bay leaves,
- Chop the onion. Beef chop into cubes.
- In a frying pan pour a little oil to warm. When the oil is warm, add finely chopped onion. Fry the onion until it changes color, translucent. Add beef in onion. Cook beef while it changes color.
- When the meat has changed color, pour the meat to the pot and add cabbage. Add 1 cup of water and hang the pot. Cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally since to cabbage becomes softer.
- After 15 minutes, remove the cap from the pots. Add chopped tomatoes, red pepper, salt, pepper, dry seasoning, bay leaf, bacon and Cayenne pepper. Add water to spill over cabbage and mix thoroughly.
- Finally, let it cook on medium heat for 40 minutes.
Boiled Cabbage with beef legs
- 1 head young cabbage,
- 1 large onion,
- 2-3 stalk young garlic,
- 13 oz beef leg,
- 2 dl tomato juice,
- Salt to taste,
- celery, bay leaf, cayenne pepper to taste
Instruction how to make boiled cabbage with beef leg
- Finely chop the onion and fry, add the garlic. Beef chopped into cubes. Add salt, pepper, put all other spices and cook.
- Add water, and when the half-cooked, cut the cabbage into bigger noodles, and add to the meat and pour the tomato.
- Simmer until the cabbage is tender. Therefore, serve with sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy