We all know what is the taste of real tortillas. But believe me, tortillas without flour can be really tasty. This is one light variant for cauliflower tortillas. They are Paleo, Low-carb, Gluten-free, Grain-free, Dairy-Free, and a little bit spicy. You will just need 30 minutes to prepare them.
Related Mini Low Carb Cauliflower Muffins with Cheese
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 2 minutes
- Cooking time – 8 minutes
- Baking time – 18 minutes
Cauliflower tortillas Recipe
Yield – 4 servings
- 28 oz cauliflower,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 teaspoon curry powder,
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Instructions how to make cauliflower tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 190 F degrees. Put a baking sheet into a pan.
- In a blender grind the cauliflower until it becomes very small, and put it in a saucepan with 1/4 cup water. Then cover, and cook for about 8 minutes, until tender. Drain well them and then put it on a cloth to dry.
- Then, in a bowl mix them and all other ingredients.
- From the resulting dough is formed into two thin rounds. Distribute the batter using a spatula to form a thin circle, like a tortilla.
- Bake for about 17 minutes, or until you see that the tortillas dry and can be separated from the paper. Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then slowly loosen the paper for baking.
These tortillas are using as well as the purchase of flour – a nice taste, just a lot healthier.
Healthy food can be very tasty. You just need to have a little imagination. They are one of the foods that can serve as a great substitute for flour, potatoes and other foods that are full of carbohydrates.
Nutritional Information ( amount per serving)
- Calories – 117 kcal
- Protein – 6.7 g
- Carbs – 8 g
- Fat – 5 g