We already know that eggs are rich in protein. So they are perfect for breakfast. But what about broccoli? Broccoli has only 37kcal per 100g of fresh foods. It contains 89 percent water, 0.37 grams of fat, 2.8 grams of protein, 6.6 grams of carbohydrates, 1.7 grams of sugar and 2.6 grams of fiber. What broccoli extracts from other foods is the high content of micronutrients, minerals, and vitamins. So broccoli and scrambled eggs are perfect low-carb, healthy breakfast.
A healthy and nutritious breakfast
Unusual breakfast. Scrambled eggs with broccoli Recipe
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- finely chopped garlic clove …
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper,
- 8 eggs,
- ½ cup grated hard cheese.
How to prepare this Scrambled eggs with broccoli?
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a deeper pan heat the tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the chopped garlic and fry for about half a minute. Add the broccoli flowers and red pepper, and fry for another minute.
- Refill 2 tablespoons water and add salt and pepper. Hang up the pan, and cook over medium heat until broccoli is tender but remain crunchy about 2 minutes. Leave aside to cool.
- In a bowl, at first of all, beat the eggs with the addition of ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper. Add broccoli and stir.
- Return the pan with broccoli on the stove, add the remaining tablespoon of oil, and pour the beaten eggs from above.
- Fry on medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese from above, and move the pan in the oven.
- Bake until everything is baked well, about 12 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Broccoli is a very important food for all those who take care of their health. It is useful to those who struggle with overweight because it is low-calorie and rich in the vitamins and minerals. In its composition contains potassium, phosphorus, Magnesium, calcium, sodium, iron, zinc, chromium. Also contains a vitamins C, A, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B9, a lot of flavonoids and enzymes.
- Broccoli is a food rich in fiber so it encourages digestion and prevents constipation.
- Helps to maintain sufficient quantities of iron in the body and thus prevents the occurrence of anemia.
- Broccoli is also recommended to obese people. People with high blood pressure and cholesterol, diabetics, and of course all those who take care of their health.
- It is a rich source of folic acid, therefore this vegetable is recommended for pregnant women. Regular use of this herb can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
Nutritional information ( amount per serving)
- Calories – 350
Protein – 15 g
Carb – 12g ( Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g)
Fat – 26 g