Basic guidelines for the proper implementation of food in Paleo diet.
This week’s menu in this diet is designed to show that the this diet is not boring and monotonous. At the first place, this diet can be full of varied, nutritious and delicious type of food.
Here are some quick guidelines to better meet the terms of this diet. Next week, try the following:
- Cereals and cereal-based products like pasta, bread, cakes, pizza.
- Legumes like beans, chickpeas, lentils.
- Most dairy products, processed sugar, industrial oils and processed products containing them
- spices that contain gluten
- preservatives and artificial flavors and colors, overloaded with sugar drinks, energy drinks.
Is up to you whether you want to completely avoid alcohol. However, if the occasion demands, have a glass of dry red wine or pure spirits.
Turn in your Paleo diet:
In diet, you can use a various types of meat. You can use the eggs, fish and seafood, too. Turn the vegetables, fruits, some nuts and seeds, butter, coconut oil, olive oil, macadamia, coconut water, unsweetened tea, fermented foods.
Turn in small quantities:
You must avoid dairy products for the first 30 days. Especially for people who suffer from intolerance to gluten or lactose. Also for people who have problems with digestion and intestines. After that you can slowly reintroduce whole milk, hard cheeses like Parmesan, goat or sheep cheese and natural unsweetened yogurt. Because the fermented and non-cow dairy easier to digest and have many nutritional benefits. Usually you can turn small amounts of natural sweeteners. Like maple syrup, honey or coconut sugar, maple syrup and dried fruit.
Therefore use for cooking and baking:
Coconut oil, macadamia oil, lard, duck lard, butter and olive oil. Use this oils for cooking at 170-180 ° C such as slow roasting, cooking and braising.
Finally, for heating or cooking, you can use :
- avocado oil, extra virgin and virgin olive oil, macadamia, pumpkin oil, sesame oil, hazelnut oil, unrefined coconut oil, butter.