Low carb spaghetti Bolognese! This is a delicious version of the famous dishes where instead of using the classic spaghetti noodles we use a zucchini. So this dish becomes rich protein meal with a very low content of carbohydrates. Thin strips of zucchini you can cut by hand and you can to help out one of the modern gadgets that have a shredding insert for thin strips (julienne). The alone dressing of minced meat and tomato remains a classic. Therefore we strongly recommend that you try the preparation with olive oil!
Low carb spaghetti Bolognese
Contains 4 servings
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Ingredients for Bolognese are:
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2 pieces of carrots – grated
- 250 grams of mushrooms, chopped into quarters
- 400 grams of ground beef
- 800 grams of tomato puree
- 250 grams of spinach leaves can be frozen
- 400 grams zucchini
- 30 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 handful basil
- 1 piece of lemon
- At first of all, fry the onion and garlic in a little olive oil or water to soften.
- Add the meat and cook. Must stirring constantly for 5 minutes until the meat apart.
- Add the carrots and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Since, when 5 minutes past, put the tomato puree and stir.
Finally, cover and cook on low heat for 45 minutes until the sauce thickens and gets a rich aroma. Then add spinach and stir briefly until the leaves are soft. Season with a little pepper and add half the basil.
Cut the zucchini to form beautiful long strips of spaghetti.
Add the zucchini to the pan with a little olive oil, pepper, a little salt, and the rest of the parsley or basil. Then pour the lemon juice and let it soften a little flask for about 5 min.
Therefore, share a spaghetti of zucchini in a bowl for serving and drizzle with Bolognese sauce and grated Parmesan cheese.
Finally, Serve immediately and enjoy.