Here’s another simple and very practical recipe from an old book “Eggs stored at 100 ways” to prepare tasty dishes Savoy cabbage and eggs. The recipe could be interesting to young mothers whose children do not like kale. Thus a “masked” with the eggs may still pass. We like the taste of this simple dish is very liked, so I recommend that you try …
Ingredients for three people:
- 2 small heads of Savoy cabbage
- 2 eggs
- 3-deciliter sour cream
- 3-4 tablespoons of grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Dry seasoning, salt, and pepper
Preparation of Savoy cabbage:
- The necessary ingredients for this dish: Savoy cabbage, cream, cheese, eggs, and spices.
- Therefore, boiled Savoy cabbage arranged in a baking pan coated with oil, sprinkle it with dry spices and pepper.
- But over it applied a mixture of sour cream, eggs (slightly salted) and grated cheese.
- And place in the oven to a temperature of 220 ° C and bake until the surface gets rosy color. Serve hot as a main dish but very tasty and cold, so it can serve as dinner.
Savoy cabbage probably remembers it as something disgusting as your mother and grandmother forcing you to eat when you were little because healthy. You must think what is healthy and should be tasteless. Read these 10 positive sides of this plant and change their opinion.
Savoy Cabbage power lies in the almost 45 different flavonoids which can prevent inflammation in the body, and even to cure inflammatory diseases, such as heart diseases, arthritis, and certain autoimmune diseases.
Detoxify the body
New research has shown that Savoy cabbage can completely detoxify the body and to regulate the general condition of the body as it reaches out even to the DNA.
To reduce the risk of getting cancer
In recent studies, it was found that Savoy cabbage reduces the risk of cancer in at least five different types of cancers: colon, breast, bladder, ovary and prostate
Full of’s iron and calcium
Has in it more iron per calorie than beef, but more calcium per calorie than milk and is more easily absorbed in organism of dairy products. With 100 grams of Cabbage, cover 88 percent of the recommended daily intake of protein.
It’s full of fiber
One serving of Cabbage not only contains a 5 percent of the recommended daily intake of fiber, but also contains 2 grams of protein.
It’s full of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
Is low in calories and aids digestion
100 grams of Cabbage contains only 36 calories and 0 grams of fat, and almost 20 percent of the daily amount of fiber, which helps digestion, reduces constipation and lowers the amount of sugar in the blood.
It’s full of vitamins K and A