Perhaps you are not fans of veal, but this recipe will delight you. I present to you in the form of rolls juicy veal. To prepare this dish you need is 150 minutes. Do not worry about the length of saving, because this dish is easy to make and it is enough for a big family meal.
Way of preparation – easy
Total time – 1h 30 minutes
Juicy veal recipe
You are free to have guests for lunch because it is enough for 6 to 8 people.
- 34 oz veal (shoulder)
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch parsley
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ Lemon (peel)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- Peppercorns, salt.
Instruction how to make juicy veal:
- Unwrap meat. Then flatten meat with the pestle and cleaned of unnecessary the venation each contains every meat.
- Than chop garlic with parsley, add the oil, salt, and grated lemon rind.
- Therefore, with this mixture, coating over the entire surface of the meat.
- Red peppers cut into long strips and line up at one end of the meat.
- On the second part of the shoulder line up green peppers cut into strips.
- The ends or edges, leave blank to get wrapped roll.
- Rolled meat, bind the kitchen end. It must be bound to keep those filling from leaking out.
- Put the roll in a greased baking pan, pour oil, season and bake in oven at 200 ° C preheated, about 2 hours, top up with liquid if necessary.
This meal, except that, is dietary, it is very nice looking.
Meat – an important source of iron
Which meat to choose?
Beef is one of concentrated food. Therefore it contains a large number of essential nutrients. Veal is richer in cholesterol than beef, but there are two to three times more calcium than beef and pork. Lamb meat is fine textures and “full” taste. It contains many important vitamins and minerals. Goat meat is similar to lamb and sheep.
Horse meat is similar to beef, only thinner.
Horse meat is softer and lighter in color than the horse meat. Pork is rich in nutrients to calorific value. Provides a significant amount of protein. To reduce fat, pork meat should be prepared with herbs – instead of sauce. Therefore, children from the age of one year can consume it stewed, baked in the oven or on the grill. Chicken meat is a source of complete protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron and B vitamins. Less calories than beef and easier to digest. Turkey meat has fewer calories than chicken and contains less fat.
Therefore, you will not go wrong if you choose one of these meat if you properly prepare and pre-remove excess fat