Scrambled eggs with sprouts & mushrooms-unusual combination, to which I persuaded from my aunt. This is a low-calorie and low-carb meal.
House considers aunt yesterday at the door, all excited.
“Honey, you know what we’re going tomorrow morning to eat”
“The sprouts !!!!”
I think a couple of seconds. Therefore I say “Ok”. I almost had them in the kitchen.
“So what do we make? A salad, they should be eaten raw,” I asked her.
An aunt responds all material that already has a solution: “No, we will first make a scrambled eggs with mushrooms and sprouts the seller told me that he was so beautiful, and it sounds really interesting.”
And so it was. Sprouts will be for lunch. Therefore, I had to believe aunt. I admit I was a little skeptical.
Sprouts with mushrooms and Eggs – Recipe
- 1 small onion
- 5-6 small mushrooms
- a few handfuls of sprouts (germs)
- olive oil
- 6 eggs
- Seasonings to taste, we put sea salt, pepper, curry, a little turmeric.
Instruction how to make sprouts
- Chop the onion, finely, and fry in olive oil until beginning to be spotless, and then add the mushrooms. Fry them until they let the water.
- When those are fried, at the end, put the sprouts.
- Stir a couple of times, add the spices and then pour over the eggs. Although germs are not long thermally processed, they will congregate.
- Stir slowly at a low temperature, until the eggs are ready, and it will be very fast.
If you practice LCHF food regimen, it is permissible to eat them. And we know how much they are running away from carbohydrates.
As I said already, you can eat them raw. But can occasionally inserted and the food that is thermally processed. Will only lose a little quality, and always add them at the very end of cooking.
You can buy them, although they very rarely see. Therefore, various types you can buy in well-equipped shops that sell only fruits and vegetables.
But you can make them and at home.