In most cases, muffins are without meat. Then use them as a snack or light breakfast. But we can use and muffins for an easy dinner. Therefore, I am in these muffins put chicken. With meat in it, they will give us a feeling of satiety. Therefore, today I will make muffins with chicken and chard.
Ingredients for Muffins with chard & chicken:
- 8 egg whites
- 6 bunch of chard
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 200 grams chicken fillet
At first of all, Chicken fillet put in a grill pan. Therefore fry them for 5 minutes on each side.
When the chicken is roasted, chop it into small cubes.
Whisk the egg whites (as for scrambled eggs, but that does not make snow), to add the 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Each briquette chard break in half.
Molds for muffins filled in the following order: pour a little egg white. Therefore line up chopped chicken, chard put over it and the rest of the mold supplement with egg white.
Put your muffins to bake. In the preheated oven, muffins bake for 10 minutes at 220 degrees.
Swiss chard is one of the most famous plants in Europe. Most are grown in the Mediterranean region. It’s often using in cooking. Young leaves you can add to salads in combination with many vegetables. And mature leaves of this plant you can add to a variety of cooked vegetable dishes.
Eating this plant is also good for:
- better digestion
- prevent hemorrhoids
- poor regulation of blood cholesterol
- better functioning of the liver and gallbladder
- relieve symptoms of gout
- chard consumes fresh (raw) state, the best way to make use of its medicinal properties.
- Chard (i e. Containing potassium) strikes a balance hydration. Therefore, By eating this plant, you can eliminate excess fluid from the body. That will facilitate feeding people who have a problem with obesity and fluid retention. It is important to mention that this plant contains 90% water and low in calories, so it is an ideal food for people who are on a diet for weight loss.