LCHF gluten free waffle its my favorite dessert. It is not difficult to save. And given that this is the holiday season, it does not hurt to now take care of the diet.
It is necessary for gluten free waffle:
- about 100 grams of goat cheese (softer texture – if someone does not like, it may or cottage cheese)
- 2 eggs
- 0.6 cups flour sesame and sunflower seeds (I used homemade flour, milled in a coffee mill)
- 3 tablespoons rice protein (optional, can be a little more “flour”)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cream
- full tablespoons melted butter
- Optional: whole grains and sesame seeds is allowed and black sesame
All the ingredients mix together. At first of all, preheat the oven to about 160-170 degrees. Pour the ground in a silicone mold for waffle. Exactly, turns 4 waffle out of my mold. But, If you do not have mold waffle you can use a mold for muffins. Just pour a thin as a form of crackers. Or all pour directly, with a spoon, on the baking sheet.
If you use a silicone mold, before the end of baking remove them on a baking sheet. Baking paper put on the grid. Therefore, a little burn from the bottom. This may not be necessary, depending on the stove – but check this out.
The place to write and what other details in the photo:
The waffle was served with goat cheese and beetroot. Signs of goat cheese is whipped with mashed beetroot. Then all is added a little milk with dissolved gelatin. Mixed with mixer and cooled in a silicone mold.
Therefore, Around is the Parmesan cheese.
Red bars are tomato juice. Tomato juice can be lips serving with starch.
Therefore, the dark dots are balsamic.
Cream the waffle is an ordinary sour cream sprinkled with pepper.