The best homemade, hair mask. This hair mask makes miracles and with the worst hair. Being good at falling hair, strengthening and renewal!
Did you know that the hair mask with ordinary yeast pretty simple?
Therefore but very effective tool that works wonders, even the most neglected hair?
The result of the application of these masks, not only provides high quality, but also durable! Masks of yeast suitable for all hair types and are indispensable in the fight against hair loss and for its rapid growth. Using a mask of yeast successful you will be relieved and dandruff.
Using the hair mask of the yeast, you can achieve amazing effects. Therefore the implementation procedures for the recovery of hair must be systematic, not “from time to time.” In this case, the results are rapid and long-term. You will not wait long.
As a preventive measure and for faster hair growth, the mask of yeast is used once a week, for a period of 10-15 weeks. After a break three months and repeat if is necessary.
If the aim is to treat hair – restoration and strengthening of structures damaged hair, masks based on yeast should be applied 2 times a week, for a period of 6-8 weeks. If necessary, repeat the procedure again for 3 months.
This advice is not to treat hair loss (alopecia), but to improve the quality of hair and its rapid growth in the case of falling hair due to stress, illness, chemotherapy, hormonal disorders, “autumn” intensive falling hair.
Composition masks can change, adding castor or olive oil, yogurt, juice, aloe, etc., but the main ingredient yeast – remains the same. Some put the egg yolks but not necessary.
Using masks based yeast can achieve incredible, long-term results. But you need to be consistent and adhere to the recommendations set out at the beginning of this text.
The hair mask of yeast against falling, to strengthen thin and weak hair – recipe
- In 1 tbsp warm milk dissolves 1 teaspoon of honey or sugar, add 20 g of fresh yeast (if using dry: 1 sachet of dry yeast 7 g replaced by 40 g of fresh yeast).
- Then leave in a warm place to ferment (rise) for 15-20 minutes.
- The resulting mixture was applied to a clean, damp hair from roots to tips. It can also be used on unwashed hair.
- Then wrap a plastic bag and a warm towel. These masks require warming (towel, cap) in order to create optimal conditions for the growth of colonies of yeast fungi. With their increase, increases the concentration of protein, vitamins, and minerals, which penetrate the hair follicle
- If yes, try another way to put less milk.
- Leave the head at least an hour, sometimes two to three hours, the longer – the better.
- After a wash shampoo, if you use to dry, unwashed hair. When you put on a clean, damp hair, wash only with water and with some balm.
- The smell, which you will feel during the activity masks, disappears after washing when the hair is completely dry.
Some people make this mask and without milk. On a piece of yeast put a teaspoon of honey, nothing more. When the yeast grows, add a teaspoon of castor or olive oil. And you can make it even without oil. The yeast is the most important here. Keep on hair for at least an hour, sometimes two to three hours, the longer – the better. After a wash shampoo, if you use the unwashed hair. When you put on a clean hair, wash only with water and with some balm.
After these treatments, the hair is healthy and beautiful: dense, renovated, brightness and with a lot of volumes!