Real bread made of real coconut flour
It took a lot of time and a lot of baked real bread without flour, to get this combination of ingredients. This bread is real “bread”, its texture is very close to the real bread, dry, soft. In baking bread from the ground seeds and nuts mainly my bread turned out quite wet. The mixture should be thick enough to drop the bread dry, but soft.
Bread should be quite a lot of ingredients, but once they get, that will take a couple of baking bread. Bake it in the elongated high mold, which with parchment paper and chilled bread cut into about 25 slices. Bread is rich in protein, fat, of all kinds, and sugar is reduced to a minimum. I did not use nuts, bother me, but my goal was to make bread without them.
Ingredients for real bread are:
- 10 eggs, separate the whites and yolks
- 3/4 cup real coconut flour
- 1/3 cup sesame
- 1/3 cup flaxseed
- 2/3 cup dry Aronia – rich in antioxidants, low in sugar
- 1/4 cup powder cannabis or any other similar product with enough protein
- 1/4 cup corn starch, instead you can put more sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 flat tablespoon salt, be careful not to overdo it
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup yogurt, preferably homemade, I’m making it myself from domestic milk – if you do not have yogurt, you can use homemade kephir, then put a little Stevia to mitigate the sour taste
- spices: cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, all organic and powder – the total amount I put one teaspoon
Preparation of real bread without flour:
- Grind the sesame seeds, flax, and Aaron. It can be bought and Aronia in the dust, but it’s really expensive, and the bread she then not be visible, but make the bread became purple.
- Melt together the butter and coconut oil, stir in the yogurt in them.
- Blend the egg yolk with one part salt and pour them in a mixture of oil and butter.
- Mix all dry ingredients and spices in a larger bowl.
- From the egg whites and salt, residue makes snow.
- Therefore, In the dry ingredients first, pour the mixture of oil and butter and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- You will see how quickly the mixture thickens, it is because of coconut. If you start to separate, because it is too dry, add a little yogurt.
- Gradually add the egg whites into the mixture and gently stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan, lined with parchment paper, straighten it.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (177˚ C), while it is heated, a mixture of bread is in the mold to a little rest.
- Bake the bread at least an hour, maybe a little longer, depending on the size and shape of the mold.
- Baked bread, carefully removes from the mold, allow to cool, then cut it.
- The bread in the refrigerator can cost about 8 days. You can also freeze and remove as needed.
Suggestions for serving:
with jam without sugar, butter, as a warm sandwich – on a slice of bread put a slice of hard cheese, a little heat in the pan or in the oven