You want to eat something sweet. Now you can do it. Make a LCHF cake with some fruit.
Ingredients for the biscuit of lchf cake:
- 5 eggs
- 50 g melted butter
- 100 g of roasted and ground walnuts or hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon green stevia powder (dried minced leaves)
- pinch of salt
Make a firm egg white and a pinch of salt. Mix the egg yolk with stevia and butter. Is the better to blender mixed. The ground walnuts mix with baking powder. Gently stir in the walnuts first in egg yolks and then the egg whites to remain slightly. Pour the mixture into a round mold (cake), you have lined with baking paper. Bake about 25 minutes at 180 C. I used the mold 20 cm in diameter, but this quantity is enough cake for a larger mold, you will be thinner sponge cake, a cake better.
Ingredients for the cream for lchf cake:
- 2 deciliter cream
- 2 d l coconut milk (can be bought in cans, organic products)
- 100 g of fresh cheese
- 1 teaspoon green stevia powder
- 150 grams mixed wild berries. I bought frozen, you can use any berries best berries
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- half a teaspoon of vanilla powder
- 2 bags of gelatin powder
For whipped cream:
3 deciliter cream, mix as directed on box. Therefore, you can add a little stevia powder or liquid stevia
In a blender chop all ingredients except gelatin. Therefore, leave a few berries to decorate cakes. Cook for 10 minutes a mixture of cream, fruits, and spices. Dissolve the gelatin according to the instructions on the bag. Therefore, stir in the dissolved gelatin into the warm cream. Pour over the cooled biscuits in a mold. Align the surface of the cake. Refrigerate until the cream has cooled and compressed. Therefore, after a few hours, remove the cake from the mold. Make whipped cream and brush the cake with it. Decorate her with berries.