Weight Loss includes not only just and reasonable exercise, but also a quality diet plan. This is a diet plan that will help you quickly lose weight and feel great. Therefore, it comprises of the diverse seven-day menu that requires eating 1200 calories a day. With it you can drink beverages without the calories of your choice, taking multivitamin supplements.
The Seven-Day Eating Plan Of 1200 Calories Per Day
- ¾ cup oatmeal, 1 banana, and 1 cup low-fat milk
- A sandwich made from whole grain bread, 85 grams of turkey breast, ½ roasted red pepper, 1 teaspoon light mayonnaise, mustard, and lettuce.
- 1 stick with low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 110 grams of grilled fish
- 2 chopped plum tomatoes sprinkled with 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese. Therefore, everything is cooked until becomes golden color
- 1 cup cooked couscous
- steamed broccoli – 1 cup
- 1 cup low-fat pudding
Day 2 – 1,200 calories
- Smoothie (cream soda) in a blender, combine 1 cup of frozen berries, half a banana and 230 ml low-fat milk
- ½ English cakes coated with 1 tablespoon low-fat margarine
- 1 cup vegetarian vegetable soups
- 1 vegetable burger on whole wheat with lettuce and salsa sauce
- 200 ml low-fat yogurt
- 15 grapes
- Chicken barbecue: brush 110 grams of chicken breast boneless barbecue sauce and bake chicken
- ½ cup cooked beans vegetarian
- 3 small red potatoes topped with 1 tablespoon of margarine and a little celery
1200 calories – day 3
- Oatmeal – In the microwave, cook ½ cup quick-cooking or instant oatmeal with 3/4 cup low-fat milk, ½-cut apples, 1 tablespoon of honey and cinnamon
- Chicken salad: Mix 110 grams of chopped, peeled and roasted chicken breast with ¼ cup sliced red grapes, 1 tablespoon wrought almonds, 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of low-fat cream. Serve over lettuce.
- 1 banana
- 110 grams of peeled shrimp steamed
- 1 baked potato topped with 3 tablespoons salsa sauce and 1 tablespoon of low-fat sour cream
- 3 cups spinach steamed
- 1 low-fat chocolate bars
- ½ roasted English cakes dressed with ½ small chopped apples and 30 ml grated low-fat cheese of any kind. All this is put in a microwave oven for 30 seconds.
- 200 ml low-fat yogurt sprinkled 1 tablespoon almonds
- 1 cup of tomato soup
- Sandwich: 1 whole grain bread, 85 grams of thinly chopped roast beef, 1 tablespoon horseradish, mustard, tomato leaves, lettuce
- 1 cup of fresh vegetables
- 1 pear
- 85 grams poached salmon
- Cabbage salad: Mix 1 ¼ cup shredded cabbage and 2 chopped spring onions with 2 tablespoons low-fat toppings (no more than 30 calories per tablespoon)
- ¾ cup cooked brown rice
- ½ pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 cup cereal, ½ cup berries, 1 tablespoon almond wrought, 220 ml low-fat milk
- Apply ¼ cup low-fat toasted beans over 1 small tortillas. Sprinkle with 30 grams of grated low-fat cheese. Pour salsa sauce and top put another tortilla. Therefore, put in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- ½ cup low-fat cheese dressed with ½ cup pieces of mandarin
- fresh cucumber
- 85 grams of roasted pork fillets
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin mixed with cinnamon
- 2/3 cup green salad with 2 tablespoons low-fat toppings
- ½ cup low-fat frozen vanilla yogurt with 1 cup berries
Day 6 – 1200 calories
- 1 toasted waffle, coated with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and topped with ½ chopped bananas
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- Tuna sandwich: 1 whole grain bread, 60 ml tuna soaked with water, 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise, mustard, onion and cucumber slices
- 10 small carrots
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt mixed with ½ banana
- Mix ¾ cup cooked brown rice, ½ cup corn, 60 grams of cooked and chopped cooked ham, ¼ cup of beans out of a can. Heat it.
- 3 cups spinach steamed
- 1 medium-sized apple
- ½ baked English cakes coated with 30 grams of shredded low-fat cheese, 1 tomato, ½ cup of steamed spinach and squeezed and 1 boiled egg
- 1 grapefruit
- Black bean salad: Mix ½ cup black beans canned ½ cup mandarin slices and chopped red peppers, onions and green onions with 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Serve over lettuce.
- 1 whole grain bread
- 1 pear
- 80 grams of cooked or roasted beef steak
- 1 baked sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 cup zucchini steamed
- ½ cup pineapple chunks in juice.