You are constantly in the gym. You want to bring your muscles to perfection. It does not hurt you if you ate something sweet, such as this cake. This cake is made according to a diet plan for bodybuilding. Therefore, you should try this Bodybuilding cake.
We are all accustomed to the cake, wonderfully decorated with … colorful, full with margarine, but still expensive for me … Well, why cake could not be made with healthier ingredients and the same delicious and beautiful.
Bodybuilding cake – Recipe
- 5 eggs
- 250 g of liquid pasteurized egg whites
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 6 tablespoons minced biscuits
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds and sweetener to taste (Stevia or natural sweeteners like honey )
- 500 grams of lean cheese
- 2 solid yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop whey protein, flavored with as desired (I used strawberry)
- pudding 1
Instructions how to make a Bodybuilding cake:
- In a deeper pan put 5 whole eggs and 250 g of liquid egg whites, and sweetener as desired.
- Whisk with a mixer.
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut butter, 2 tablespoons of chia seeds, 6 tablespoons of minced biscuits, 2 tablespoons almond flour, 3 tablespoons of oatmeal and at the end of baking soda and gently mix it all together all the ingredients together.
- The cake mold line with a parchment paper and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 15-20 min…no too long.
- In a blender or in a bowl, with electric mixer mix 500 grams low-fat cheese, 2 yogurts, ripe banana, 1 scoop whey protein, and sweetener.
- Pour the mixture on half-baked cake and return all together back in the oven to bake for about 20 minutes.
- At the top put the cooked pudding as directed on the bag …
- Put cake to cool and decorate as desired.
- Serve and enjoy