Cupcakes are really practical when you have guests with kids. Kids will take with them without a stopping a game. So if you are on diet, these keto cupcakes will be ideal. Nobody would know that they are your diets product. Therefore you can enjoy with your friend in your dessert without guilt.
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
Keto Cupcakes Recipe
Yields – 12 cupcakes
- 6 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup whey protein
- 2 oz butter ( melted)
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon psyllium powder or husk
- 2 oz dark chocolate ( grated)
Instruction how to make these amazing keto cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 325 F ( 160 C)
- Separate eggs yolk from whites in two different bowls
- With an electric mixer whisk egg whites, to form a foam
- In a bowl with yolks add whey protein, butter, baking powder and psyllium powder. Mix it well with fork or spoon.
- When the mixture becomes unite, pour it into the whites.
- Add 1 oz grated chocolate and mix with spoon.
- Pour the mixture into silicone muffin molds and bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes
- Take out from the oven and sprinkle with 1 oz grated chocolate
- Put it back in oven and bake for another 10 minutes
- Keeping a careful eye on the cupcakes to check when they are ready. They will have a golden brown color
- Set aside to cool
- Serve and enjoy
In the meantime, make the topping if you want.
The topping could be just heavy cream with melted chocolate. And they will look amazing.
Or you can use topping of your choice
They are delicious in any way
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 85
- Protein – 5 g
- Carbs – 1.16 g ( Fiber 0.9g, Sugar 0.23 g)
- Fat – 6 g