The English are famous for their muffins. But who do not like muffins?! They are so practical. You can eat them just like that. Or you can make a sandwich. Just cut muffins on a half and fill with filling of your choice. So check this recipe for low carb, paleo muffins, without flour, wheat, and grain. This is one great Paleo, gluten-free recipe.
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
Delicious, Low Carb, Paleo Muffins – Recipe
Yields – 6 muffins
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil (softened)
- 1.5 oz butter ( melted) + butter for greasing
- 3 egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Instruction how to make these delicious, Low-Carb, Paleo muffins
- Heat oven to 400°F (200 C)
- Grease muffins molds
- In one bowl stir the eggs with an electric mixer, to get foam
- Add rest ingredients, and stir to combine well
- Pour into a muffin pan and bake until puffed and golden brown, 20 minutes. The time of baking depends on your oven. So do not be connected to the time.
- Let cool slightly before removing from pan.
Nutrition Information (amount per serving )
- Calories – 153 kcal
Total Fat – 12.9g
Total Carbs – 4.6g (Dietary Fiber – 2g, Sugars – 0.3g)
Protein – 5.8g
This recipe is suitable for people with diabetes. So we can say that it is a healthy recipe. And what we can wish more. So tasty and healthy.