It is hard to be on a diet, and that is a fact. But with little imagination, you can help yourself. Do you miss the bread? Try something different. Healthy chia seeds can also be used and in this options. In this bread, chia seeds will have thickener role. That will make this keto chia bread a Paleo, Low-Carbs, sugar-free, grain-free healthy bread substitute.
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Baking time – 20 minutes
Yields – 1 loaf
Keto Chia Bread – Recipe
- 3 1⁄3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 liquid egg whites
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 6 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 tablespoon Chia seeds soaked in 6 tablespoons water ( wait to get gelatin mixture – about 10 minutes)
Instructions how to make keto chia bread
- At first of all, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Whisk the egg whites to get firm foam
- Add sour cream and mix few seconds
- Then you can add all the ingredients
- Mix it all well and set aside
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour into the bread baking pan. At top sprinkle some extra sesame seeds if you like.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Bake the bread until golden brown. Do not be too attached to the time. Wait till the bread gets its color.
- 77,0 % Fat
- 12,0 % Proteins
- 10,0 % Carbs
16 g Net Carbs per 1 Loaf
Note: If you divide this loaf into 8 slices ( 4 servings), each slice will have 2 g of Net Carbs