Boiled eggs are one of the fastest breakfast you can save. Frankly, this type of breakfast can quickly get bored. That’s why we bring you three ideas for a perfect breakfast with boiled, stuffed eggs. Stuffed eggs you can eat for breakfast, but it can also be a perfect snack or a good appetizer.
How to make perfect stuffed eggs
- The main component of the hard-boiled eggs (cooked more than 7 minutes in boiling water)
- When eggs are cooked, cut each one in half, and remove the yolk.
- Mash the yolk and mix with some of the following ingredients.
1: Mayonnaise, mustard, and chopped ham – optionally
2: Sour cream or cream cheese, finely chopped olives – optionally
3: Cucumbers, sausage, mixed with cream cheese and parsley – optionally
These are three perfect combinations. And you can also make some combine on your own taste
Note: For each half of eggs white, you will need just 1 tablespoon of filling
- Mix all the ingredients and yolks
- With the spoon fill the each half of the whites.
- Serve and enjoy
This is not just a nutritious meal. Stuffed eggs look very nice on the plate. You’ll have a real feast for the eyes.