Probably to all of us the chocolate is a favorite dessert. But chocolate is an ideal ingredient and for cakes. This flourless keto cake is also and, Paleo, low-carb, gluten-free, dairy-free, and grain-free.
You will just need 3 ingredients for these so easy, with a soft texture, and perfect chocolate cake.
One more recipe Easy and Puffy Chocolate Cubes As A Light Dessert
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 45 minutes
- Total time – 1 hour
Yields – 8 servings
Flourless Keto Cake – Recipe
- 4 oz black chocolate – melted ( minimum 70-90 % of cocoa)
- 6 eggs
- 5 teaspoon Stevia powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 pinch of salt
Instructions how to make Flourless Keto Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks in two different bowls
- In one bowl whisk the egg whites until you get firm foam
- Whisk the egg yolks with a pinch of salt in a deep bowl (use an electric mixer)
- Melt chocolate on steam.
- Add Stevia and Cocoa, with constant stirring
- Add the melted chocolate slowly into a cocoa mixture, and stir well.
- Leave the mixer and take the spatula
- Slowly add the egg whites while mixing with the spatula.
- Pour mixture into Square Cake Pans/mold (8 x 8 x 1.5 inch), covered with baking paper
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 325 F with fan, about 45 minutes,
- Bake cake until its starts to peel from the walls of the mold and to tighten in the middle.
- Take out from the oven and set aside to cool
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 387
Protein – 6.75 g
Carbs – 4.5g
Fat – 15 g
- Weight Watchers – 5 Points Plus