Apples are very healthy fruits and they are so good with constipation problems. You can eat them raw, but you can also make a low-calorie snack. This apple chips snack is one of the best low-calorie snack options. And with a cinnamon, it brings you back to the childhood.
One more recipe Low-Calorie Apple Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
Note: This snack is suitable and for people with diabetes.
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 1 hour
Yields – serving 3
Apple Chips – Recipe
- 3 apple
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sweetener ( you can use sugar, brown sugar or stevia. It depends on your nutrition)
Instructions how to make apple chips
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C).
- Cut apple into thin slices
- Arrange apple slices on a baking pan lined with baking paper.
- Mix sugar ( sweetener) and cinnamon together in a bowl
- Sprinkle over apple slices
- Bake in the preheated oven about 45 minutes
- Until apples are dried and edges curl up
- Take them out, change the side, and bake for more 15 minutes
- Serve and enjoy
Apples and cinnamon are a winning combination for people who want to lose weight. From this combination can be done and juice for weight loss. The combination of apple and cinnamon improves metabolism, reduces weight at the expense of withdrawal of excess fluid from the body.
One apple cut into slices, add a cinnamon stick (or 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder) and cover with 1.5 – 2 liters of chilled boiled (or filtered) water. Leave in the fridge for two hours. Drink during the day.