I received good comments about no-bake keto triangles. That’s why I decided to add to them and chocolate. Probably you’ll also get this idea, but it will be nice to have that recipe separated from first keto triangles. These chocolate keto triangles are just have added chocolate. Chocolate keto triangles are Paleo, low-carb, gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, grain-free, egg-free, and vegetarian.
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Total time – 2 hours
Yields – 30 triangles
Chocolate Keto Triangles – recipe
- 1 cup almonds (chopped)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup whey protein
- 2 tablespoons of Stevia or sweetener to taste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 tablespoon almond or coconut milk
- 3 oz cup sugar-free chocolate (melted)
Instructions how to make Half-Half Chocolate Keto Triangles
- Prepare triangle silicon molds
- In case that you do not have silicone molds, then line the regular mold with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine almonds, protein powder, sweetener, and cinnamon.
- On low heat on the stove heat the butter.
- Melted butter pour into the dry ingredients and stir well.
- At the end, add milk and stir well.
- Pour batter into the prepared mold.
- Pour melted chocolate over the batter
- Put in the fridge to tighten.
- Then cut triangles.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per 1 triangle)
- Calories – 47
- Total Fat – 3 g
- Total Carbs – 3 g (Fiber 1 g)
- Protein – 1 g