This is one of my favorite stir-fry pork meat meals. I usually have all of the ingredients on hand. I do not have a problem with meat, so today on my plate is pork meat. Perfect stir-fry pork meat with leek and bell peppers.
This recipe is Paleo, low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and egg-free.
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 30 minutes
Yields – 4 servings
Stir-Fry Pork Meat – Recipe
- 2 lb pork meat ( diced)
- 2 leeks
- 3 bell peppers
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Instructions how to make stir-fry pork meat
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, and add oil. Saute chopped leeks for about 5 seconds, then add diced pork meat.
- Stir-fry until meat change the color, and start to frying until meat is evenly brown
- Season with pepper, add salt to taste, and chopped peppers.
- Add water just to cover everything
- Cook, stirring, until sauce has thickened.
- Serve and enjoy
Note: You can add some fresh salad and mashed cauliflower
Nutritional Information (amount per serving )
- Calories – 590
- Total Fat – 32 g ( Saturated 11g, Monounsaturated 14g, Polyunsaturated 3g)
- Total Carbs – 9 g (Fiber 3 g)
- Cholesterol 180 mg
- Protein – 62 g
One more recipe – Perfectly Baked, Juicy Pork Chops
Note: For those who do not like a pork meat, they can use a beef meat. But if you use a beef meat the cooking time will be longer.