You’ll be so pleased with these Paleo Keto buns! They are so tasty and soft. Topped with sesame seeds looks so delicious and expensive. Filled with your favorite filling, they become perfect meal to-go. Easy for making, easy for packing. What can we wish more?
The recipe is Paleo, Low-Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, and Grain-Free.
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep Time – 5 minutes
- Cook Time – 26 minutes
- Total Time – 31 minutes
Yields – 6 buns
Paleo Keto Buns – Recipe
- 5 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tsp onion flakes
- 4 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup flax seeds flour
- pinch of baking soda
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin
Instruction how to make paleo keto buns
- Preheat the oven to 430 F (220C).
- With electric mixer beat the eggs
- Add all ingredients
- Mix together
- Pour equally into 6 silicone jumbo muffin molds
- sprinkle the extra sesame seeds over each bun if you wish ( or cumin)
- Place in the oven.
- Bake for 26 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let completely cool before cutting.
- Serve and enjoy
- These keto buns are taste even better the next day!
- They are perfect for sandwich
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 233
- Total Fat – 18 g
- Cholesterol 149 mg
- Total Carbs – 4 g
- Protein – 7 g
Check this out – White Keto Bread with Coconut Flour