Super soft and extra chewy no-bake cookies based on easy ingredients and ready in just 30 minutes! These healthy chocolate banana cookies have no flour or sugar but you’d never tell! They are also naturally gluten-free, vegan, paleo and dairy free!
Way od preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Passive time – 30 minutes
Yields – 20 cookies
Chocolate banana cookies – Recipe
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 large, overripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup smooth nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- Icing: 1 oz sugar-free dark chocolate
Instructions how to make chocolate banana cookies
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your overripe bananas, almond meal and nut butter of choice.
- Mix very well until fully combined.
- Stir in optional chocolate chips, and chia seeds.
- Set aside to 15 minutes
- Using a scoop or even your hands, form into small balls and transfer to the cookie molds.
- Press each cookie down firmly
- Cover with melted chocolate
- Set aside to tighten
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per cookie)
- Calories – 68
- Total Fat – 4 g (Saturated 2 g )
- Total Carbs – 8 g (Fiber 2 g )
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Protein – 2 g