This is a lovely and easy preparation for fish lunch. Amazing spices combinations and softness makes this lunch so lovely. This baked fish with mushrooms is low-carb, low-calorie, paleo, keto, high protein, and sugar and gluten-free lunch option.
Baked fish with Mushrooms – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 30 minutes
Yields – 4 servings
- 2 fish medium sized
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted ( or oil of choice)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 500 grams mushrooms
Instructions how to make baked fish
- Preheat oven to 425. Lightly grease or spray a baking dish.
- Rinse and clean the fish and pat dry. Set in a single layer in the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, pepper, thyme, and parsley. Stir well. Pour evenly over fish.
- Add mushrooms
- Pour over with water
- Bake covered at 425 for about 20 minutes.
- Uncover them and bake for more 10 minutes
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 182
- Total Fat – 14 g
- Total Carbs – 8 g (Fiber 4 g )
- Protein – 11 g