Oven roasted cabbage is an easily baked cabbage that you are sure to enjoy time and time again. Cabbage and bacon go together beautifully. This cabbage dish is easy to prepare, and it is very healthy.
This recipe is Paleo, low-carb, gluten-free, low-calorie, and perfect for keto diets.
Oven Roasted Cabbage with Bacon – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 1h 30 minutes
Yields – 8 servings
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
- 14.5 ounces chicken broth
- 1 large onion, diced
- 6 ounces chopped bacon
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- pinch of seasoned salt
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cauliflower (chopped )
Instructions how to make oven roasted cabbage with bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir together cabbage, chicken broth, onion, butter, bacon, cauliflower, cayenne pepper, seasoned salt, salt, and black pepper together in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cabbage is tender, about 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Uncover and bake for more 20 minutes
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 337
- Total Fat – 30 g
- Total Carbs – 7 g ( Fiber 3 g )
- Net Carbs – 4g
- Protein – 10 g
- Cholesterol 87 mg