Crunchy, salty, perfect flavor make these cheese crackers an awesome little low-carb snack. They are also and gluten-free, and made with coconut flour.
One more recipe – Soft and Chewy Bites with Mozzarella Aroma
Low-Carb & GLuten-Free Cheese Crackers – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 -25 minutes
Yields – 10 serving
- 2 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin (ground)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Instructions how to make cheese crackers
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place all the ingredients (except 1 tsp of cumin) into one bowl or into a food processor and process until well combined.
- Flatten dough onto a parchment-lined surface.
- Cover with another piece of parchment and use a rolling pin to spread out 14 by 9 inches.
- Score with a cutter. I get 70 crackers
- Sprinkle cumin over crackers.
- Place crackers onto a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Bake 20-25 minutes until browned and crisp.
- Cool completely then store in an airtight container.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
1 serving – 7 crackers
- Calories – 118
- Total Fat – 9 g
- Total Carbohydrates – 4g ( Dietary Fiber 2g)
- Protein – 6 g
- Cholesterol – 43mg