You are sure to fall in love with these low carb Valentine’s cookies recipe. Perfect Paleo and Low-Carb hearts covered with sugar-free raspberry jam.
Valentine’s Cookies – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
Yields – 35 cookies
- 3 full tablespoons lard
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons Erythritol
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon homemade sugar-free raspberry jam (recipe)
- + raspberry jam for spreading ( 1/8 cup)
Instructions how to make Valentine’s cookies
- Preheat oven to 390 F
- Put the lard and Erythritol in one bowl and mix until foamy. Then add the egg, ground walnuts, almond flour, and baking soda.
- In the resulting mixture, add the 2 tablespoons of sugar-free raspberry jam.
- Knead with your hands until you get a nice dough.
- Then roll out the dough and make cookies, using desired molds.
- Line the cookies on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 390 F (200 C) in a pre-heated oven.
- When cookies got a nice color remove from the oven and leave them to cool.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
Serving size – 5 cookies/serving
- Calories – 105
- Fat – 10 g
- Total Carbs – 10 g (Fiber 6 g )
- Net carbs – 4 g
- Protein – 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 28 mg