Perfect meal for those who take care of the weight. Paleo, Low-Carb, and Low-Calorie meal – Zucchini boats stuffed with tuna. I am hoping you do have a few zucchinis still holding on and you give this zucchini stuffed with tuna a try. Stuffed with tuna it is easy and so delicious.
One more recipe – Easy and Tasty Zucchini Moussaka
Zucchini Boats Stuffed with Tuna – Recipe
For this meal, you’ll need a one hour
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 20 minutes
- Cooking time – 30 minutes
Yields – 2 servings
- 1 medium zucchini
- 140 grams canned tuna, drained
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Instructions how to make stuffed zucchini boats
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F
- Cut zucchini in half, hollow out then again cut in half lengthwise.
- Chop up the zucchini pulp, cut finely, and set aside.
- Put one tablespoon olive oil over a medium-high heat.
- Add chopped onion and fry about one minute.
- Add zucchini pulp, salt, and stir together.
- Stir the zucchini mixture with your wooden spatula-thingy to coat them evenly with the oil. Cover and cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally 10 minutes about.
- Fill the zucchini boats with the zucchini filling and place on the cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and bake in a well-heated oven for about 30 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Nutritional Information (amount per serving )
- Calories – 146
- Total Fat – 7 g
- Total Carbs – 4 g ( Fiber 1 g )
- Protein – 17 g
- Cholesterol 7 mg