This easy vanilla pudding recipe is sugar-free and perfect for any low-carb and ketogenic diet. It will become your favorite because it’s so creamy and milky like traditional pudding.
One more healthy recipe – Chocolate Chia Seeds Pudding for Healthy Cholesterol Levels
Keto Vanilla Pudding – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
Yields – 4 serving
- 1 1⁄4 cups ultra-pasteurized heavy cream
- 1 cup almond milk OR water
- 3 egg yolks, whisked
- 3⁄4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 4 tablespoons Stevia Or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions how to make Keto Vanilla Pudding
- Combine heavy cream and almond milk in medium saucepan and place on medium heat.
- In a separate bowl whisk remaining ingredients together until well combined and not clumpy (except Stevia Glycerite)
- Continue to whisk cream mixture until boiling.
- When the cream is hot and bubbling around the side of the pot pour half of the cream mixture into egg mixture whisking continuously until fully incorporated.
- Once the egg mixture is well combined, pour back into cream mixture and continue to whisk for approximately 5 minutes or until mixture is thick to desired consistency.
- Whisk until it begins to thicken all-at-once.
- Add Stevia Glycerite.
- Turn the heat down a tad and continue to whisk for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk for 1 minute more.
- This will not be completely solid like store brands vanilla pudding are, but very spoonable texture.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
Servings size – 1/2 cup/serving
- Calories – 319
- Total Fat – 21 g
- Total Carbs – 6 g (Fiber 1 g)
- Protein – 2 g
- Cholesterol 237 mg