A low-carb Snickers bar recipe that makes a delicious candy treat that can be enjoyed without guilt. Layering in a baking pan makes it quick and easy.
One more bars recipe Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
Low-Carb Snickers Bars – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 15 minutes
Yields – 30 bars
- 1 egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons Steviva Blend
- 3 tablespoons Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter (room temp)
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts (milled)
- 3/4 cup sugar-free dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
Instructions how to make Snickers Bars
- In a deep mixing bowl, whisk egg white until they get soft peaks form.
- Whisk in cream of tartar, xanthan gum, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 Tablespoon Steviva Blend.
- Add the 3 tablespoons vanilla whey protein powder, and mix well.
- Set aside.
- In a medium heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add 4 tablespoons Steviva Blend, cocoa powder, and heavy cream.
- Stir well.
- Once it reaches a boil, cook and stir 5 minutes more.
- Pour the cocoa mixture into sticky egg white mixture.
- Add peanut butter and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Mix until well combined.
- Stir in milled peanuts.
- Spread batter into a 7×11 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Put in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, make a chocolate layer
- Melt together chocolate with the peanut butter, stirring until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over peanut butter mixture and spread evenly to cover the top.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before cutting.
- Keep in the refrigerator for snacking.
Nutritional Information (amount per 1 bar)
Yields – 30 bars
- Calories – 57
- Total Fat – 4 g
- Total Carbs – 3 g (Fiber 1 g )
- Protein – 3 g
- Cholesterol 4 mg
- 3 SmartPoints