Making your own Rotisserie Chicken Casserole at home takes nothing more than some chicken, a few spices, bacon, and mushrooms.
It’s simple, succulent, and something you should probably start making on a weekly basis.
One more recipe Healthy Egg Whites Muffin Cups with Sausage
Keto Rotisserie Chicken Casserole – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 30 minutes
Yields – 6 servings
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) whole Rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 oz. diced bacon
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons mild chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper
Instructions how to make Rotisserie Chicken Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the mushrooms into smaller pieces, and fry in butter with the bacon.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Debone the chicken, and cut it into one-bite-sized pieces.
- Place the pieces in a greased baking dish with bacon and mushrooms.
- Whisk the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Add chili sauce, curry, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the chili mixture over the chicken.
- Bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes until the dish has turned a nice color.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
- Calories – 854
- Total Fat – 60 g
- Total carbs – 5 g
- Net Carbs – 4 g
- Protein – 37 g
- Cholesterol 361 mg
- Pairs perfectly with a simple green salad.