Eggplant pasta with beefs
Eggplant as the main ingredient of which we cake a spaghetti. Ingredients for two persons are:
At first place is 2 young eggplant, medium-sized, then 1 bigger bulb onions, 350 grams of peeled tomatoes, 2 ounces of tomato juice, 350 grams of minced beef, sea salt, olive oil and oregano.
Difficulty of preparation of this dish – medium
Preparation – 30 minutes
Cooking – 30 minutes
Therefore, the process of saving:
- At first place, peel of the eggplant. Than cut the eggplant on the label, the thickness of 3 millimeters. Season with salt and leave them to release water. Place them on kitchen napkin. Therefore kitchen napkin will absorb the excess water from the eggplant.
- Softened sheets eggplant, place one on the other. Than cut them into thin strips to face in spaghetti. Briefly fry them in hot oil. Constantly stir that it does not stick.
- Onions clean and cut into cubes. Peeled tomatoes grind it.
- Pour a little oil in a saucepan. Fry onion in it. Until the onion changes color to golden browned. Put the ground beef. Continue to fry, until the meat changes color.
- Pour the tomato sauce and tomato juice. Add oregano and sea salt to your taste. Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally. The sauce should be thick.
- When the sauce is ready, pour the spaghetti of eggplant, with this sauce.
At first place, beef is a real pleasure for gourmands! It is particularly suitable for the preparation of braised stews and other dishes. Beef is known for its low fat content, which is often recommended for athletes. Compared with other types of meat to be used in the daily diet, beef is the richest iron. It contains a lot of iron, is a source of protein, minerals and vitamins B group.
Meat is the most important and essential foodstuffs. Therefore it is the best and most expensive source of protein. The content of protein in beef, 100 grams, moves in the following limits:
Fillet of beef – 21.2 grams;
Beef fillet – 20, 8 grams;
Streaky beef – 22.2 grams;
Shoulders blade beef – 20.8 grams.