The eternal problem:
What to eat at work and at school? To eat healthy muffins or anything from fast food?
The most frequently mentioned excuse for consumption Fast Food is a lack of good old times. That’s why we always go somewhere. Let’s go to work, go to school, go the official way … just our fridge and stove are not at hand, and when they are not used much-used leaflets to the mailbox for ordering pizza. However, there is no way to eliminate the excuse.
Low Carb Muffins Recipe
The truth is: with good organization procurement, strips, refrigerators, and hardly any time – fast food will not be found on the menu. At least, not every day, which is also enough to start.
Low Carb Muffins (or muffins with little carbohydrates) are ideal in the sense that it is not necessary to wear annoying plastic container in her purse. Sufficient film and bags and the two can be cast without remorse. You can eat them anywhere and accessories that are always at your disposal: your fingers. I include all the proteins, fats, a reasonable amount of carbohydrates and fiber from vegetables.
A tool, without which, life would be heavier silicone baking muffins.
- 2 cups minced cauliflower,
- 1/4 cup of egg whites,
- 1 cup of cottage cheese,
- 1 cup chopped spinach,
- 2 teaspoons parsley,
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder,
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (optional)
- 1-2 tsp of chili sauce (optional).
- At first of all, preheat the oven to 220 F degrees.
- Grease the muffin molds.
- Fry in a pan minced cauliflower 6-8 minutes, until translucent… Allow it to cool down.
- All other ingredients except spinach, place in a blender and grind well and unite. Then add the chopped spinach and mix.
- Distribute the resulting mixture into molds of muffins, and good press (that is not falling apart). Bake in preheated oven.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes, or until they get a nice golden brown.
- Remove them from the oven and allow to cool well before you remove them from the mold.
- Serve with ketchup.
Nutritional Information ( amount per serving)
- Calories – 63
- Protein – 5 g
- Carbs – 4 g
- Fat – 2.5 g