Probably you never ate a young green walnut. But you should know that they have great health benefits. The young green nuts have a lot of vitamin C, iodine, and many other vitamins. Their syrup with honey is traditionally often given to patients, weak children, people with thyroid problems and anemic persons.
Green walnuts & honey are the best natural cure for thyroid gland
This powerful combination creates physical and energetic balance, increases hormonal activity, works well with all the problems with the thyroid gland, helps restore the cell and neutralizes the onset of the toxin.
Young green nuts mixed with honey have a positive effect in case of anemia and help to purify the liver, stomach, and blood.
Related post – Iodine Is Beneficial For Breast And Thyroid Gland
They are also excellent for problems in the activity of the thyroid, for diseases of the throat and respiratory tract, particularly in bronchitis. They increase immunity, help with problems caused by menopause, obesity and chronic respiratory disease.
Green Walnuts as a Cure for problems with thyroid gland- Recipe
- 40 young green walnut crust
- 1 jar of organic honey ( about 700 grams)
Instructions how to make a cure for thyroid
- Wash the walnuts, dry and cut them into small pieces and put them in a glass jar. Then pour honey.
- Close the jar well and let it stay for a month exposed to the sun. Shake occasionally.
Note: When you cutting young nuts, it is best to use gloves because your fingers will be black.
- When nuts stay in a jar, they release their healing juice in honey; honey is diluted and thus obtains a dark color.
- You can remove the nuts and drink just the syrup. But it is much tastier with nuts.
- Keep in a cool, dark place.
- A dose is one tablespoon a day, preferably in the morning on an empty stomach.