Strawberry Chocolate Muffins – Deliciously moist vanilla muffins that are stuffed full of strawberries and chocolate!
Strawberry chocolate muffins – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 30 minutes
Yields – 12 muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup of full-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla sugar
- 1 cup chocolate (chopped) or chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries (chopped)
Instructions how to make strawberry chocolate muffins
- Preheat the oven to 356 F.
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan with muffin cases, then set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, vanilla, oil, and yogurt.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the strawberries and chocolate.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 muffin cases.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in a well-heated oven or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy
- Muffins can stay fresh in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
- They also freeze well for up to 2 months.