These easy keto waffles with almond flour are quick to make, using natural ingredients. They even get crispy! Just 20 minutes including cook time.
One more Keto Recipe – Keto Almond Flour Creamy Cocoa Cake
Keto Waffles with Almond Flour – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
Yields – 4 servings
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 4 tablespoons Erythritol (or any sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pure Vanilla extract
Instructions how to make Keto Waffles
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat.
- Grease lightly with coconut oil.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat the egg white to stiff peaks and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine almond flour, erythritol, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan on the stove, melt together the butter and coconut oil.
- Whisk together, then add the butter mixture to the dry flour bowl.
- Add the yolks, milk, and vanilla to the batter.
- Stir until smooth.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter. Mix.
- The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Transfer 1/4 the batter (about 3/4 cup) into the lightly greased waffle iron.
- Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 5 minutes.
- Unplug and let cool slightly in the waffle iron to make the waffle easier to remove.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
Serving size: 1 large waffle
- Calories – 401
- Total Fat – 37g
- Total Carbs – 9g (Fiber 4g, Sugar 2g)
- Net Carbs – 4g
- Protein – 13g